BounceX is looking for a Client Marketing Manager to enhance and amplify our relationship with key stakeholders in our industry. You will be engaging with our community of current and potential clients, identifying opportunities for expanding our network, and thinking of creative, data-driven strategies to drive engagement and improve the client experience.
If you are a resourceful, strategic marketing pro with analytical pizazz, who is energized by creating unique client experiences and getting them excited about new ways to increase their revenue, then this is an incredible opportunity for you to use your expertise to expand BounceX’s brand identity.
This role will report directly to the Client Marketing Director.
- Build rapport with clients to increase renewals, referrals, cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Connect with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identify key customers and clients that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Assist marketing and sales in meeting business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Develop and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories, working alongside the Content Marketing team
- Manage annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement
- Create custom marketing content for the Customer Success team to help at-risk customers with training
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team
- Passion for serving and understanding customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Superior strategic thinking skills; you can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand and improve the customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in communications, marketing, and/or business
- 2+ years of work experience in Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce)
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy; project management skills a must
- Proven ability to think strategically and make decisions based on data
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities a plus
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.